What's Happening in the UK?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Especially when handled and massaged properly.

woman-shaking-finger.jpg

We are slaves to our own freedom, therefore, we are not free.

Is something going on in the UK right now? My Facebook page has a lot of postings about things being stirred up over there about displaying your flag because people might be offended or something? People getting arrested for it? I don't get it.

I'm nosey. :lol

:dunno

After the jihad murder, some people were arrested for saying things on facebook that were offensive to certain groups.

What's also interesting is what's happening (or not) in Sweden.

Wait so you're all basically saying you should have freedom of speech to express ones views.....unless you're Muslim and its considered extremism... Somethings F u cked up there

Wait so you're all basically saying you should have freedom of speech to express ones views.....unless you're Muslim and its considered extremism... Somethings F u cked up there

:slap If the views you are expressing are extremist then yes they will be considered extremism :cuckoo:
There's freedom of speech then there's violence, murder and indiscriminate hatred...
Poles apart my friend!

Yes, but if people are free to say mean things on facebook, shouldn't they be free to advocate the murder of strangers in broad daylight? :huh

What a jolly little thread. What I imagine was being referenced was this.....

I don't live in the UK, but spend a lot of time there. And what has happened should pretty much shock the world, as it was a blow to what we all call "modern civilised society".

Someone was brutally murdered, in the middle of the day by radical extremists. They drove their car after him, then grabbed him in the middle of the street in a heavily populated area and hacked him to death whilst dragging his body down the street. They then hacked his head off and threw it into the middle of the street.

Why? Because he came out of an army barracks, a random off duty soldier. There has been evidence of a similar killing in Paris since then. Broad daylight, bloody random terrorism.

The killers in London, stood around for a photo op, covered in the poor guys blood, cleavers and knives in hand, and told on lookers to interview them on their cell phones.

Doesn't matter what country this happened in guys, it's pretty scary stuff. They have gone from huge events like 9/11 and the London Bus bombings to picking off individuals in a ritualistic and barbaric way.

Not to be taken lightly.

Indeed. It is no joke.

Nor is the rioting in Sweden, but the Swedes don't seem to be particularly interested in reporting on it. Just your casual immigrant riots. Happens all the time. Pay no mind. Isn't that what immigrants do? :dunno

i think the reason he was attacked was because he was wearing a help the heroes t shirt, i dont think they knew he was a soldier.
(help the heroes is a charity to support wounded and retuning soldiers)
lots of people have those t shirts it could have been anyone

Indeed. It is no joke.

Nor is the rioting in Sweden, but the Swedes don't seem to be particularly interested in reporting on it. Just your casual immigrant riots. Happens all the time. Pay no mind. Isn't that what immigrants do? :dunno

No, the police are concerned that it is part of a new wave of Muslim extremist activity. Not just in the UK. And they can't police against it, completely random, anywhere, anytime, any country.. That's why the Paris killing of a policeman in similar circumstances is being taken so seriously.

i think the reason he was attacked was because he was wearing a help the heroes t shirt, i dont think they knew he was a soldier.
(help the heroes is a charity to support wounded and retuning soldiers)
lots of people have those t shirts it could have been anyone

They reportedly followed him from the army barraks in their car before raming him with the car and hacking him up. Doubt they saw much of his t-shirt.

Back