Whats going on?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For the record, I really like CCT's posts. They're much more interesting than 99% of the stuff posted here, and he posts what many think but are afraid to say.

Well, I've had time to reflect on my comments about Josh, my persistent negative attitude and my blatant refusal to toe the 'say anything you like about SSW as long as it is positive' line. I am now a reformed character and will cease all of the above...

Only joking! Just let me take my head out of my ass.

There is no "positive comments only" policy and I don't know where that's coming from - unless it's Danny's other thread. But he does have a point, "it sucks" is not a helpful comment. However constructive criticism is always welcome.

But he does have a point, "it sucks" is not a helpful comment. However constructive criticism is always welcome.

Agreed. There is no point in making a criticism unless it is justified and highlights the way in which the collector feels disappointed in the piece.

'It sucks' is a phrase that I never use. I thinks this is more an 'American' phrase.

LoL CCT... I for one love your posts..

For the record, I really like CCT's posts.

Cheers amigos!!! When me and Josh have the Rumble in the Jungle Part Deux (to be held in the MGM Grand, Las Vegas), you two can have front row seats.

Weeeeeeeeeell, this really sucks :ted :rollin :clap :rock

I've got no idea why, just tryin' to inject a little humour :lol :lol

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

luxxiic.jpg

No home should be without one :hat :hat

TC :bonk :eye :bonk

Re: re

For the record, CCT's post come across as a refreshing breeze, especially when we start seeing too many of those "...if you could be a LOTR poly statue, which one would you be..." type posts. :D

Back