What'd ya win from SDCC?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just notified I won one of the Luke & Yoda Exc! :banana:banana:banana

Man, always wanted that Luke head in Vader mask!

Oh yeah, also won a keychain and hat. Gotta love Sideshow!

Didn't win anything, but I was only able to enter the contests from the regular web page, chat wouldn't connect for me but it didn't matter since I was working and could only get to the computer during my lunch breaks so I didn't have an opportunity anyways.

But really, the big thing is to try to be at Comic-Con, I mean, look at all the amazing prizes they gave away at the booth and then again at the Freaks party. That's crazy

Just got the email today that I won something!

I won a prize pack with the Chucky and Jigsaw plush dolls. It also comes with a keychain, hat, and Indy T-shirt. Cool! I will have to find someone to trade the dolls with. I am not a modern horror fan.

Courtesy of SDCC Freak party. Thanks again Sideshow!

+ $100 gift card (no joke!)
ekn6w.jpg

SideShowCris and Marc were so kind to make a Trivia question and prize just for me in mind and they called for me for minutes on end, as did a lot of the chatters online, and I missed out on a Buffy figure. It was such a easy trivia question for Buffy fans. Maggie Walsh created what villain? Adam, duh. :(

I was making dinner at the time.

Sweet Pickled Beaver or Moose Stew? :D

Yeah, he was quite happy with himself. Made sure to call me and tell me about it while he was back at the room and I was at the Con.

Back