What would you pay for a complete set of LOTR Medallions

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few months ago someone sold a complete set of medallions on eBay. Bidding ended at $600. Curious to see what this one will end up with when you add it all up! :)

Hey Gaz, It has indeed been a while. Hopefully, we'll see more of you on here mate (if you find time in between studies).

Great prices those ended up... didnt realise Theoden was worth so much.
:duff

Hey Gaz, It has indeed been a while. Hopefully, we'll see more of you on here mate (if you find time in between studies).

Great prices those ended up... didnt realise Theoden was worth so much.

Yes, time sure does fly by...but I will drop by now and again. :)

I was totally blown away by the outcome of those auctions. That Theoden medallion went for much more than I was expecting...and outperformed the so-called 'holy grail': #16...Gandy with the Rogster! :D :confused: I guess the Ride of the Rohirrim left a lasting impression on many. :lol ;)

Yea, Congrats Gaz.

Unfortunately the ones I was aiming towards were out of my range as well.

Glad you made out well for yourself thou.

:duff

Gazmog said:
Yes, time sure does fly by...but I will drop by now and again. :)

I was totally blown away by the outcome of those auctions. That Theoden medallion went for much more than I was expecting...and outperformed the so-called 'holy grail': #16...Gandy with the Rogster! :D :confused: I guess the Ride of the Rohirrim left a lasting impression on many. :lol ;)

It blow me away too....!! WOw its like while all the other grails are losing their touch for high price, here comes another grail... #11!! It has always been one of the rare ones, so now that it appears, people will pay for it.. congrats for the good sale.

Thanks for the congrats, guys. :)

Agent23...it was good that you made the attempt to get those 2, and I'm sure you will succeed in the not too distant future. It would've been good doing business with you.

Gtb...tell me about it. In the last 60 seconds...the price leap was phenomenal to witness, and left me with my jaw hitting the ground with an almighty thud. I didn't expect that for a second. It kinda begs the question: which are the real holy grails from that line now?

Well, no one pay much attention to the medallions, but that doesn't mean no one is collecting, it is just that they are not being "traded"... for the price is not worth the effort... traders are interested in the thousands, so Balrog, CT, Orthanc all these comes in...

when all these are history, here comes the medallions..the rarity comes from the fact that they are collected by true collectors, and no one really "sells" them for a profit..

Back