what would you buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ortiz344

Super Freak
Reaction score
same price
125 shipped
pred billy
or
pred cleaner kit version

both new from dealers,im leaning cleaner since im thinking its a great deal , is it?

Cleaner would be more fun... but really depends on what you are mroe a fan of. I think both are about equally good deals.

i see them as kinda the same, the pred ya just seem to get more value out of, billy is cool but, if ya had to live without one ...(dutch on the other hand i want bad but am scouring the net for a better deal than 150--if i find a decent one he would trump both)

The cleaner deal is better. Billy has been selling for under $112.99 from most all vendors. The cleaner retails for more than $125, so he's under cost. It's all about preference though. I'm personally more of a fan of the original Predator movie.

The cleaner deal is better. Billy has been selling for under $112.99 from most all vendors. The cleaner retails for more than $125, so he's under cost. It's all about preference though. I'm personally more of a fan of the original Predator movie.

shipping is the killer on these things,
i can get billy for 110-115 with shipping +10
the cleaner i can get for 103 with shipping +20

dutch 139-150 +10

im a sucker for orig pred too, but frankly, although cool, billy wasnt the most major character there ya know, thats why the dutch for an extra 20 is way worth the extra $ but kinda over my spending limit-but that pred can fill in the gap nicely)

Back