What would be good other historical/military themes?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Samurai warriors, there's something we're really missing. I'd pay big money for a good one.
Somewhat surprising that 'The Last Samurai' didn't sprout some good stuff.

I'd like to see a Zulu Warrior, Tribal Warriors, or something along those lines. Other neat ones would be Roman Gladiators and Samurai Warriors.
I'd buy one of each of those! maybe two of the Samurai warriors if they're not too expensive.
The Zulu Warriors or Tribal warriors are a great Idea! I think they would be more interesting then most of the other stuff out there.
I didn't check if it was mentioned in this thread, but I'd love a
Teddy Roosevelt Rough Riders figure! :drool

Napoleonics would be nice. Someone needs to offer a more comprehensive selection than weve seen so far in 1/6th. I can see where this line is intimidating to produce though. It wouldn't be cheap to do properly and many of the people likely to buy this line are very, very critical. But I'd be thrilled to have them.
I'd still like to see a literary adventure line or two. Ivanhoe, Robinhood, a R L Stevenson or Ryder Haggard series could be amazing. So much good adventure stuff written in the late nineteenth and early twentieth century I'd love to see. A Rudyard Kipling line would maybe be the coolest thing ever in a military series. Some fantastic nineteenth century subjects from across the Empire where the sun never set.
Arthurian Knights would also be amazing in a historic/Fantasy line and that stuff doesn't even have to be licensed if you don't tie-in to a film. Who doesn't like Noble Knights in shining armor? Not to mention damsels in distress.
Ah heck, I want all sorts of stuff.

Arthurian Knights, I'd love some of those (especially if they have sallet helms) I'd also love some Figures from the move Excalibur but that's for another section of this forum.

Back