What will 1/4 Pf Boba Fett's exclusive be?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iansilv

Freaked Out
Reaction score
OK, so now that we know that the nect PF will be Boba Fett, What do you think the exclusive will be? I am hoping for Han in carbonite!

(yes, I know that nothing is official, but come on- it's got to be Fett!)

Love the new avatar and sig pichin.....That would be cool if the offered Han in carbonite, but I think it would be very expensive!

While a Han in Carbonite would definitely be awesome, I think it is probably out of the question too.

Hadn't really thought about the possibility of the different paint schemes. Could definitely work though. Of course, it would drive a lot of people crazy too having to have both paint schemes.

I hope its the paint scheme, that would make a nice exclusive, but I don't know if they would do that. With the universal monsters they release the SSE after the colour has been out...so they could always do that here. I can't really think of anything else either, the armor would make interchangeable arms difficult I think. Maybe something semi-related to Fett. Kinda like the mouse droid was only semi-related to Vader.

Agent0028 said:
I hope its the paint scheme, that would make a nice exclusive, but I don't know if they would do that. With the universal monsters they release the SSE after the colour has been out...so they could always do that here. I can't really think of anything else either, the armor would make interchangeable arms difficult I think. Maybe something semi-related to Fett. Kinda like the mouse droid was only semi-related to Vader.

I had thought the same thing, but then again it wouldn't be a precedent. They did the variant paint scheme with Grey Hulk. Of course let's hope the ES is larger than 50 :rotfl

Vader AL said:
wookie scalps/braids!

:chew
That would certainly make it a must have. But IMO it should be on both versions, too essential to be otherwise.

A thermal detonator comes to mind, but I don't really know what could be done with it for it to be the exclusive.

I would guess a scene specific stand. Perhaps a carbon freezing chamber grate style stand? Just a thought.

I dont think han in carbonite would be that expensive- wouldn't it just be a slab of polystone... witha plug in base for the lights on the side? :)

Well what about this idea:

Instead of giving Boba Fett a regular and an exclusive version, how about having one of em be Boba Fett and the other be Jango Fett? Same pose, but different color schemes.

iansilv said:
I dont think han in carbonite would be that expensive- wouldn't it just be a slab of polystone... witha plug in base for the lights on the side? :)

But especially with the electronics would really be the equivilent of it's own piece.

B-Electronic said:
Well what about this idea:

Instead of giving Boba Fett a regular and an exclusive version, how about having one of em be Boba Fett and the other be Jango Fett? Same pose, but different color schemes.
As much as I really want Boba and Jango I sincerely hope that is not the case otherwise Luke/Yoda or the Mummy or Ironman will have to go.

I like the base idea, maybe Jabba's palace for the reg and like Deke said a carbon freezing chamber base for the exclusive. That's another one I would really have to get the exclusive!

Back