What was your first polystone collectible?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brettb

Super Freak
Reaction score
So guys what was your first step onto this slippery slope of the world of Sideshow?
Mine was Gandalf the Grey minibust by Sideshow Weta

I used to collect only Hasbro 3.75 inch figures and 1/6 from HT, Medicom, BBI , DID and Sideshow. Still collect these.

But my first ever polystone piece was the Sauron statue from Sideshow-Weta. It all began from there.....

My first polystone statue was the Rambo IV 1/6 by HCG, I just got the 1/4 Rambo IV statue and it's great, very heavy piece, fantastic attention to detail on this, great job by Edinho Maga. I also have the Rocky Sideshow bust, so I think that one may have been the first polystone for me.

First ever polystone statue was Bowens Sandman Arabian Nights. First SSC was Emma Frost Comiquette. First direct SSC purchase was Iron Spiderman Comiquette.

gnAVe.jpg

I think the first Daredevil mini-bust and the Daredevil mini statue from Bowen which I purchased at Harrison's Comics in Salem, MA in October of 2001.

My first from Sideshow was the Thor hammer and helmet Marvel Archive set which was a 2005 SDCC non-attendee pre-order.

My first polystone purchase (and first from Sideshow) was the Thanos/Lady Death comiquette. I received one of the many damaged ones unfortunately, so I ended up returning it and getting a refund. Haven't purchased anything made of polystone since, but I'm sure that'll change once more of the DC pieces begin rolling out.

Back