Premium Format What was your first PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My first PF was Gandalf the Grey, the purchase was intended to be a one-off: :lecture

iDSC06610.jpg

Having him in my hands, I was doomed, so this is how it ended (for now): :gah::yess::lol

aaiP1010613.jpg

Mind me asking what shelving unit that is? And where you got it?

My first actual PF will be Poison Ivy EX.

I usually collect 1/4 fully sculpted Alien maquettes. Ivy will probably be fully sculpted as well but, she is also to be considered a PF. So this would technically be my first PF. :wink1:

I ordered the cabinet (ST32) directly from a german manufacturer, not sure if they deliver internationally though. You can check them out at www.st-vitrinen.de!

Cabinet looks prefect! Very nice. Wish I could get my hands on a few of those. Shipping would most likely destroy my wallet though! :thud:

the SNOWBALL started with Ms. Marvel regular..then on and on it went...until the wife was facing an avalanche of PFs...poor girl

I can't believe no one else has mentioned her yet, but my first was....

Rogue!

Luckily her eyes weren't too bad for me, but buttons on her jacket fell off. Luckily, Daneil at SS sent me a new jacket quickly.

Despite all her problems... I really like her, and not just because she's my first!

Back