Premium Format What was your first PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Terminator T-800 was my first Premium Format followed shortly by Darth Vader - starting to seriously not like the Vader PF, hate the pose! :vader

Still waiting for my first - Joker :)

Never really been that into huge statues but saw him in the SDCC pics from last year & just had to have him so ordered the EX as soon as they came up on the site.

Will be adding Ivy & Batman as soon as they go up as well & hope we'll see a Robin or Nightwing soon too :)

Neil

First PF was Darth Talon, discovered it by chance but was an insta-buy when I first saw it. Actually bought it off of Amazon from BBTS was their last one. Who knew it be worth triple to quadruple now?!

First PF was Darth Talon, discovered it by chance but was an insta-buy when I first saw it. Actually bought it off of Amazon from BBTS was their last one. Who knew it be worth triple to quadruple now?!

Wish I'd been into PF's when this one hit...she is possibly the most amazing looking PF I've ever laid eye's on.
Looks simply stunning & congrats on picking her up.

Had considered the Gentle Giant one recently but she always screams poor cousin...kind of like buying a Porsche Boxster instead of a proper 911 ;) lol

Neil

think my first was either Scarface or Darth Vader. Of course like all my other PFs I sold them off. Now I'm waiting for the Joker PF to kickstart my PF collection over again.

First was Asajj Ventress. Was new to high end collecting at the time and I was just blown away by the quality and detail of the statue - still one of my favorite pieces. Also have both Terminator PFs.

Street Fighter Cammy

073-1.jpg

076-1.jpg

cammy_04.jpg

8/400

My first PF was Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH Ex. Ordered it from SS wow that was a long time ago!

My first PF was Gandalf the Grey, the purchase was intended to be a one-off: :lecture

iDSC06610.jpg

Having him in my hands, I was doomed, so this is how it ended (for now): :gah::yess::lol

aaiP1010613.jpg

Last edited:
Back