Premium Format What was your first PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Comi-con 2006 I saw this in the Display at the SS booth and I was done for.
Pre-order paid $325. I Can't remember exactly..but April or May 2007 it arrived at my house.

I won a contest and picked up the Maleficent EX pf for my first PF...up to that point I told myself I was going to only pick up fully-sculpted pieces.

Now I hardly have any of the sculpted pieces...funny how preferences change!

Hm. It was SSC Hitman, Agent 47. Regular version.
I'm not a huge fan of PF's, but I'm just loving Hitman. Can't pass it. Anyway, I should say that I'm still very disappointed with it's quality, but Hitman is Hitman for me. I won't sell it so far.

Than I've got SSC Conan Exclusive (ooogod, brilliant piece!), SSC Robocop Regular (I think, I will get rid of him when I'll see the new one diecast from Enterbay), T-800 Arnie by Enterbay and very old metal T-800 Endo 1/4 Scale Model. That's it, only 5 1/4 scale items for now.

I wished to get Jack Sparrow PF, but when I saw it in person, I just like: "UUUUuuuGH!" :X

Still looking forward for new Terminators (T800 T1 by HotToys and T800 T2 BD by EB) and for Joker TDK by EB. But I'm not sure if it's correct to call 1/4 action-figures PF's. :)

Last edited:
I saw the Hulk PF at SDCC. I had no idea what a PF was at the time but my favorite hero character has always been Hulk. I had to have it and pre-ordered on the spot.

Wolfman PF (color) for me. After years of searching for it at a decent price, sure as _____ a guy no more than 20 mins away had one. Love the statue. my 2nd will be Babydoll soon

Back