Premium Format What was your first PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well have not had the pleasure of owning a PF yett however the cobra commander exclusive will be my firstt, and baroness the exclusive, will be my second

I can't remember which one I had first, but my first few PFs were Captain America EX, Angel EX, Spike EX, and Dracula.

Patient Zero ex and Friday 13th ex, bought Diablo 3 ex and Tychus Findalay before these though not PF's technically they look great displayed with them.

Boris Karloff as Frankenstein's monster colour version. Back then it was called quater scale and this was Sideshow's second pf. Think I got it in 2002.

Last edited:
Boba Fett, but sold him along with all five of my eventual SW PF's. Been through a few others, but now I only have Jason Part III regular, and both CC and Baroness on order.

PF's take up a lot of space...

The Vampyre PF (nosferatu). I paid retail for him.I think it was $150.At the time I remember thinking I was crazy paying that much money for a collectible...:duh..But still, was really intrigue by the size of it...Back then, I was still into collecting Mcfarlane Movie Maniacs..
I remember lying to my then Girlfriend about how much I paid for it, told her I paid only $50 for it...Lol

Sold it 2 weeks later cause I had no real connection to the character..But I thought this new Medium of collectibles was awesome.

The next ones were Logan, 1st Hellboy and Both Freddy vs Jason.. Cant remember in what order I got them though..

Back