Premium Format What was your first PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ash my first and only.

I can't afford pf's but I love mix media and I was able to pick up Ash from a LCS on a boxing day sale so I got Lucky.

It's cool though as Ash was my most wanted pf so it really worked out for me.

I love him so much. I've had him for a year now and he never loses the "Wow" factor. I mostly collect 1/6 and I really like them but they simply lack the presence that my Ash pf has.

Dr. Doom. The moment I saw it, I thought he was the perfect depiction of the character. Hasn't been a better one since.

London After Midnight: SSE. He had a little incident with his fingers breaking off and I just havn't bothered to try to put them back on (I'm not quite sure how anyway) so he is in a box right now.

ANH Luke Skywalker Reg.......... 6 years ago.... sheesh time flies when u blast your money on Sideshow! :panic:

Some people say I have too many PFs now but then I come on here and my collections seems quite normal. Most of my guys are in storage at the moment :( We are looking for a new place to live at the moment.

I got Ash, then T2 Arnie, Raiders Indy and that was all she wrote! I sold the rest of my collection to concentrate on the awesomeness that is PFs. If I ever upgrade to 1:1 scale it's gonna get expensive, I have t stay away I think.

Back