What TV series would make a great movie franchise?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fresh off the presses, a TV show that doesn't seem like it would lend itself very well to a movie is probably being made, CHiPs. It can possibly work, but to me, it's a much better idea for a procedural. Yes, I watched every episode of the original series. ;)

Last edited:
I actually think the Strain would've made a better 2 or 3 part movie series than a tv series Or maybe it would have benefitted being on a commercial-less tv station. I wouldn't watch any of the suggested movies anybody has made so far.

More A-Team movies please.

Never saw the movie, but I used to dream of it coming to the big screen one day. I the most fun playing "cast the A-Team" with my dad. I don't think we ever cast Mr. T and neither of us picked a Face we loved, but I do remember thinking Clooney in the lead role and Jim Carrey as Murdock would have been cool. Liam Neeson seems reasonable and Bradley Cooper as Face seems like perfect casting. Casting a fighter as Mr. T seemed like the only option. Dunno who their choice for Murdock was.

I think Knight Rider and MacGyver could be good. Except I'd want MacGyver to be played by RDA still. Everything else can be updated.

Back