What to get today?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which one should I get today?

• New Batman DX

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • New T-800 DX

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Luke DX

Votes: 13 41.9%
  • Captain America SDCC EX rescue version.

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters

Fremen

Super Freak
Reaction score
Opinions.
I already have the batman DX2, and the T-800 MMS, and the normal Captain America MMS

Batman is probably the best batman, you can sell dx02 and come out ahead with more money that covers even the new batman like I did.

Dx terminator is hot toys worst ever figure besides Indiana jones. Avoid it like the plague.

Captain America is boring form a average and forgettable movie.

Dx Luke is on of hot toys best an epic iconic figure, a no brainer...

So honestly get batman and Luke, sell the old batman and it will cover the new batman and like half of Luke...

Looks like Luke it is if he's still around locally.
I want to keep my DX2. I know it's strange, but I'd rather collect the first release of these figures then the rereleases. Just like my Mark I version 1. I kept it and passed on the rerelease.

Batman is probably the best batman, you can sell dx02 and come out ahead with more money that covers even the new batman like I did.

Dx terminator is hot toys worst ever figure besides Indiana jones. Avoid it like the plague.
Captain America is boring form a average and forgettable movie.

Dx Luke is on of hot toys best an epic iconic figure, a no brainer...

So honestly get batman and Luke, sell the old batman and it will cover the new batman and like half of Luke...

:rotfl:lol:rotfl

Hardly.

Go to the DX10 thread. A lot of people are saying different.

I like dx10 the most, buy what I like and you will be happy:wink1:

Heres mine

dx10headshots004.jpg

arniedx009.jpg

Seems in this city of mine the Batman and Terminators are selling the fastest. Maybe it's because Luke is more expensive.
I got to at least see the Terminator today and it looks really good with the bullets and big gun. He had his sunglassed on though so I couldn't really see the face.

I ended up getting Luke. Almost got the batman but I think it's far less likely that they'll respin this Luke. I'm sure there will be more batmans to come.

I also saw the Iron monger today. Wow. What a great looking figure. If he wasn't so much money...

I've bought my fill of HT figures for now. Only a few licenses interest me and even then I just buy a few figures from each. It doesn't look like HT are going to diversify into anything that's not Iron Man, Batman or Terminator soon. So I'm looking into bashing custom figures.

I'd go for the DX Luke. £240 gets you 2 whole figures plus all the accessories.

Back