What to do with that old Medi BB Batman you ask????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK so I made the right decision NOT to pick up the RAH 243 (what does that mean? :p)

I can't tell the difference between the new and old releases.

I think thats the old.
batman_begins_medicomtoy_japantoys_03.jpg

batman_begins_medicomtoy_japantoys_04.jpg

Thats the new.
20090122_d9a814c7dc63a20453f64R7B8i9RW0ex.jpg

rah-batman.jpg

img56085750.jpg

np1b.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

kazuki's photo.

IMG_0407.jpg

Last edited:
That second issue is WAYYYYY better. Now I want one of those!:banghead

I just ordered it from HobbyLink Japan for $75. WooHoo!

Last edited:
The rare HT v2. The RAH 243 would be the one with the grey'ish backdrop. With a gold like box. I think Batman peers over his cape on it.

Last edited:
what is the difference? thanks for all the info... I think Eric says his is a BB OC :(

Yea, thats right. The one Eric has on display at the front is the first version, not the Original suit TDK release which IMO looks better.

Looks good. Something's up with that belt though - it's too narrow, sitting too high, maybe both...not sure though, could just need some futzing.

It's good to know that if something happens to my OC TDK Bat's costume (and let's face it, the rubber is the most likely bit to have problems) then there are "solutions" that don't require a $400 spend.

Actually, the rubber on the HT OC seems quite sturdy - I've removed the costume from one figure and taken the cape off another and since they were all glued in place it required a huge amount of yanking tot ake it apart, yet the suit didn't tear or stretch. That doesn't mean it can't disintegrate soon for no apparent reason, but so far it's taken a lot of punishment and come through alright.

Medi have their own QC problems with suits - is it Darth Vader suits I've seen here that have started falling apart?

The rare HT v2. The RAH 243 would be the one with the grey'ish backdrop. With a gold like box. I think Batman peers over his cape on it.

The rare HT v2? Is that the DK original costume version?
Didn't know it was rare?

Cool though. Probably my fav HT bats. Including the DX02!
:chew

Ok - Tried it on a Soldier Story body too and it's just not working out. So - the question remains - What to do with it?

Hmmmm

I may have an idea...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Time to brush up on those wood working skills :naughty

Nope - :D I drew out the 1/6 plans in Illustrator last week. Hope to get it going in a month or so. Still have joker heads to add hair too ~sigh~ :lol

The cowl will be perfect for this. The Medi head is thin rubber so I think it will look great with the eyes and mouth trimmed out. I'm excited about this one.

Back