What to do with exclusive items?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polylord

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everybody,

I was just wondering. I bought the exclusive Lurtz PF last year, and I was already kinda wonderin what to do with the parts I don't display on the figure itself (I'm displaying it with the exclusive bow and hand, instead of the scimitar and shield).

Now I ordered the exclusive PF of Aragorn, and I'm stuck with the same problem. What to do with the hand I don't use?

What do you guys/girls do with the exclusive (or regular) parts of a figure? The parts you don't use to display? Put it in a drawer? :confused:

With Lurtz, I placed the scimitar in his right hand, the bow in his left hand and took the shield and leaned it so the wide portion on the floor and the narrow portion on the pedestal. It look great in a glass display case.

I also leave my extra parts in the box, so they don't get damaged and if I want to switch I know exactly where it is. :)

I was just wondering. I bought the exclusive Lurtz PF last year, and I was already kinda wonderin what to do with the parts I don't display on the figure itself ...?

:rolleyes: should we tell him what to do with the extra parts? :lol

Do it like I did.

picture004mc7.jpg

I only have 12" figs so all the "extras" go into zip lock baggies (one for each character) and into a storage box right under my shelves.

Depends on the figure really. Strider's stuff I believe I have put up with some of my other little SW accessories, Boromir's I display, Faramir's I have sitting on his base, and Legolas has his Elven Cloak but the hand is put up. The Lurtz PF exclusive items are sitting around the base of the PF.

I only have 12" figs so all the "extras" go into zip lock baggies (one for each character) and into a storage box right under my shelves.

This is exactly what I do. It keeps the parts handy for changing the displayed pose. The boxes go back in their mailer boxes and in to storage to keep them in the best possible shape.

Back