What to buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lollycop

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm 15 here and I just got my first part time job at Wendy's so I am really pumped.

Only three collectibles i have that are considered "collectibles" are HT V1 Joker, DCD Joker, and a Palisades facehugger kane bust.

Whats a good statue/figure i should get?

:wave

Hey guys, I'm 15 here and I just got my first part time job at Wendy's so I am really pumped.

Only three collectibles i have that are considered "collectibles" are HT V1 Joker, DCD Joker, and a Palisades facehugger kane bust.

Whats a good statue/figure i should get?

:wave

Get what you like.

I'd skip the HT v1 and DCD jokers and get the HT DX.

Busts are lame :wave

Yeah I already have them though, they've all been in my collection for like a year. The bust isn't too bad and its 1/3 scale.

I'm thinking more of hot toys, but I get 400 a month, and half goes to the bank.

Whats a good beginner hot toys figure?

To be honest the best thing to do if you're poor like a lot of us and are open to getting different things is wait for gohastings.com to have a sale on HT figures. We often save like 30% on figures going that way.

Buy a gun and some canned food in readiness for the colapse of the western world. Then you can be ready to fight the evil chinese when there invasion comes and drive the commie dogs back into the sea :arr. I would also recommend working a few extra shifts so you can afford a gas mask cause they may send toxic bees against you.

Back