What the hell happened to the the original texas chainsaw massare figure ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The one on there site is the incorrected one. I ordered that one from Toy2 and the Remake Leatherface (Thomas Hewitt) came. So i got hold of the guy and he told me that that is the leatherface he had instock. What happened is they uploaded the wrong image on there website, The Leatherface that is suppose to be there is the Thomas Hewitt Box and not the Gunner Hanson Box, But they did still have in stock the Thomas Hewitt Leatherface and not The Gunner Hanson Leatherface just the incorrect image. I did let him know at the time that the image on the site and the product he actually had instock at the time was not the same.

This sucks, because I just ordered one and now I know to expect the Thomas Hewitt, which I already have.

Seriously, how the heck can you make that mistake? That's extremely lame.

Hey Blake...thats Shut dude...sorry man. Thats what happened to me, i also placed the order and what arrived was the Thomas Hewitt Figure, i was also quite cross and peed off about it. But i got hold of the guy, and he was very nice guy. Lucky i did'nt have the Thomas Hewitt one yet. But i WANT THE GUNNER HANSON ONE...but i eventualy got him from AmazingComics (The last 1).

But let us know if you did get the Thomas Hewitt one or not...else something is not right here. And the guy even send me photos of the Leatherface he had in stock and the pictures were of the Thomas Hewitt Leatherface.

I managed to get mine from the Bay a couple of weeks back. MIMB for less than $40 DLVD :) I was a bit unsure about his arms before getting him but having put him out on display I don't really notice them. Awesome figure.

I've altered his pose slightly since the 2nd pic (leaned him into the saw and positioned it a bit further to his right, altered his legs to show that he's putting weight on to the leading foot) and he looks more natural for it.

38e91bg1.jpg

ssleatherfacemediumna8.jpg

I used some material to go around his arms. My cat broke my old Jason pf and I cut the material from the inside of his jacket , also bloodied him up alot.
I will get you guys some pics soon. :)

Its not movie accurate but the arms were driving me crazy. :lol

Thanks for posting Daywalker. I'l also post mine soon. Busy in the Process of doing a awesome Texas Chainsaw Massacre Display in my one Cabinet. Still awaiting some more Texas Chainsaw Massacre Merchandise to get it 100% complete. :).

But how awesome is the 12inch Leatherface...i still cant get over him. His kicks freaken aaaarse. :D

Thanks for posting Daywalker. I'l also post mine soon. Busy in the Process of doing a awesome Texas Chainsaw Massacre Display in my one Cabinet. Still awaiting some more Texas Chainsaw Massacre Merchandise to get it 100% complete. :).

But how awesome is the 12inch Leatherface...i still cant get over him. His kicks freaken aaaarse. :D

I think he went from being one of my least wanted figs to one of my favourites once I got him.
Can't wait to see pictures of your display.

Can't wait to see pictures of your display.

Thanks Man. I managed to make the logo myself. so busy creating a Texas Chainsaw Massacre Backdrop poster :monkey5. and gonna have the PF Leeatherface statue on a black silk blanket. mixed with Leatherface figures from Neca and Mezco aswell as The mini Busts. :). Also got the movie poster and busy trying to frame that us well. also doing info plates for each figure for the display.

i got mine from a store in new york city for $40!!!! the store is called toy tokyo. they still have like 6 more, check their site toytokyo.com or they will sell or try the store. the store has more stuff than the site so try the store.

You needn't worry about the chainsaw guy, He's the cook over at my haunted mansion:lol
>

I've noticed a trend. SSC's horror toys tend to pop up on ebaY around Halloween. Easily snatch one up then (that's how I got my two). It's a great distraction while waiting for the next great announcement from Spooktacular.

Back