What the hell happened to the the original texas chainsaw massare figure ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep he was that low on ebay. I kept debating whether to get him or not. Still don't have him. He is a ok figure.

:lol:lol
IMG_5006.jpg

LMFAO at this pic !! :lol:lol:lol

MIB - MINT IN BOX.... or MEN IN BLACK !:rock:lol

I ordered this guy about 2 weeks ago. he is on his way to me now...will be getting him next week can wait. :joy

PACKAGING

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

Last edited:
Yep he was that low on ebay. I kept debating whether to get him or not. Still don't have him. He is a ok figure.

He's jumped up a good bit in price. There's one ending today with no box, although complete. Bidding is @ $30+ with about 4 hours left. I think I'll hold out for one with a box.

I got mine today :banana...from amazingcomics. He is in perfect perfect condition like he was made yesterday. Amazing Comics did a magnificent job in keeping him in Mint mint Condition :bow. I was so worried that he would come abit damaged bec his quite a old figure now. But nope his perfect... i'l post some pics tom. :D

if you have this figure you might notice that his hair is more stiff than wavy and curly and a little gray. i have him and mine has hair that stays down is mine wrong?

I constantly hear people complaining about not being able to find this figure. Toys2 has had one for the past several months!

-CJK

you should pick it up if you ever want one , they are definetely becoming increasingly harder to find. Did they have a low number of them made or are they just not a popular secondary market figure ?

I constantly hear people complaining about not being able to find this figure. Toys2 has had one for the past several months!

-CJK

I'm not sure if they have it or not. As soon as you add it to your cart, its shows a stock status as "out of stock", not to mention the $25 to ship it. For $70, I'll hold out in hopes to find one cheaper.

This is what I've prayed for ever since I saw the original SS Leatherface! I'd LOVE to see a Chop Top! Bill Moseley is like my favorite actor!

-CJK

-CJK

The one on there site is the incorrected one. I ordered that one from Toy2 and the Remake Leatherface (Thomas Hewitt) came. So i got hold of the guy and he told me that that is the leatherface he had instock. What happened is they uploaded the wrong image on there website, The Leatherface that is suppose to be there is the Thomas Hewitt Box and not the Gunner Hanson Box, But they did still have in stock the Thomas Hewitt Leatherface and not The Gunner Hanson Leatherface just the incorrect image. I did let him know at the time that the image on the site and the product he actually had instock at the time was not the same.

Last edited:
Back