What statue made you start collecting this hobby? Which is the one??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wolf Predator Lifesize Bust. I was on holidays at universal studios and just came out of the T2 live show and was going through the gift shop and came across it and loved it so I bought it and shipped it to Australia. Once I got home I typed in the website on box and loved the stuff prob pre ordered and wait listed about 30 things lol.

Diamond select Hulk and Spiderman

picture.php

Well this is the statue that finally got me to pull the trigger and buy a statue, but I am still working on a deal for this one
ghgh-1.jpg

BUT.... This is my VERY first PreOrder ever...

300131_press01.jpg

Last edited:
Well this is the statue that finally got me to pull the trigger and buy a statue, but I am still working on a deal for this one
ghgh-1.jpg

BUT.... This is my VERY first PreOrder ever...

300131_press01.jpg

Nice at least you got in on time for DC!:clap Did you get ivy ex?

My first statue was the Moore Creation original Witchblade Japanese variant. First Sideshow Premium Format was Star Trek: Voyager 7 of 9.

Nope, but really I am holding on to my money and dropping it on a Wonder Woman :yess:. That is if she doesn't suck :rotfl:rotfl

Wonder woman is going to be my most wanted PF ever. It better be true 1/4 scale unlike green lantern. She better be sexy and strong looking. :pray:

Back