What statue have you bought that is still stunning to you since day 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love everything I own for various reasons, but when I look at the pieces in my display cases, I tend to constantly gravitate to these:

Mola Ram PF -- pure perfection from the dead-on sculpt to the accurate screen-grab pose. I can find no faults in the piece at all.

Evil Queen PF -- Beautifully sculpted and painted, and executed perfectly. The base was the perfect choice and one of the few PFs, IMO, where the EX enhances the piece and serves a purpose.

Vlad the Impaler PF -- For a PF it's insanely detailed.

Jaws maquette -- An oldie, but goodie. Nothing hollow about this piece. Base and shark are solid poly and heavy as heck. Such a simple design, yet when you look at it you know exactly where it's from. Love it.

Doom :
StatueCollection3009.jpg

Hulk:
022.jpg

Still 2 of my Favorites !!

Hellgate Male Templar by Weta.
Such an awesomely detailed sculpt
on the knight, and the zombie base:horror:lol

Still takes my breath away

13986461.jpg

9f0b34d3.jpg

Okay, so it's not a statue.... But when's he's on the top shelf of a Besta, he's awesome.

If I had to pick a statue, I guess it would be

ffaba37b.jpg

or

0ddce315.jpg

Congrats man! Such an underrated yet beautiful piece. :lecture

Extremely hard to find now.

Thanks. :duff Indeed, a very underrated piece and with the removable panels (where you can see cool interiors) and being made of metal is a great piece. Not sure if a licensed company like eFX will ever make a better AT-ST (studios scale) soon...

Back