What Star Wars quote would you change or add differently?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOTRFan said:
I understand, but you are assuming that GL had the whole thing thought out when he originally wrote those lines. The PT does bring up many continuity errors, which is somewhat understandable considering the time gap in the writing.

Actually, didn't George have the outline for all 9 episodes planned out before even filming the original Star Wars? That's what I've understood since the late 70's when the film came out. Of course, an outline doesn't mean things didn't change and that he would be able to keep continuity up, but at least he knew where he was going...

The only line in the entire saga that bugs me is part of the exchange between GG and Ani. It is ackward, delivered badly, and badly written. When Anakin says "General Grievous. You're shorter than I expected." his voice cadences totally wrong (instead of sounding like he is responding to what Grievous said, he sounds like a total social retard).

Makes me kringe every time.

Do you think that some of Anakin's lines sound/ are delivered so bad is because Hayden is trying to sound like Vader(James Earl Jones)??

Take for example the "What,have I done"? line, now imagine Vader( James Earl Jones) delivering that line. I think that mechanical vader had a pause in his speech, Hayden might have been trying to imitate that.

The lines that are exchanged by Anakin and Padme in her apartment the"so love has blinded you" exchange gives me shivers all the time. What the hell was that all about??

Darthrazz said:
The lines that are exchanged by Anakin and Padme in her apartment the"so love has blinded you" exchange gives me shivers all the time. What the hell was that all about??

:confused: Shivers?... Or do you cringe like I do?

Back