What should the original Predator come with?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What should the original Predator come with?

A can of cranberry juice and denture cream because by the time HT finally releases it we're all gonna be in nursing homes trying to remember what the name of the movie the Predator was from! :horror

"Smokey and the Bandit?"
"Smokey and the Bandit III: Smokey IS the Bandit?"

I think P1 will be exactly like Borg: Borg is basically P2 with minor mods. I'm not sure if the face sculpt/head is new, but the body + most of the armor looks exactly like the P2 stuff which means HT used those molds to make this "new" figure. Which is fine. But imo HT is going to do the same thing with the Elder molds and P1. I expect the HT P1 to be a rehash of the P2 Elder with minor mods (or initally HT might just rehash the entire thing (cannon, etc.) with a different paint job and then judge feedback i.e. if no one complains leave it, if people DO complain then do a re-sculpt) and I think that's why it's taken so long. Look at the gap between the original P2 and now Borg. Same with the Elder and if everyone's guesses are correct the P1 next year.

i wouldn't have any problem with ht re-hashing the p2 elder for a p1.
isn't that what they did for the movie costume anyway? well, in reverse.

Yeah.. that's what they did for all the Lost Hunters as well. But rehashing character designs in movies etc. isn't the same as rehashing designs with products for sale. Then people generally feel a little ripped off.

They could also include Billy's Machete/Knife as a trophy. Personally, I also like GordonGekko's suggestion of a Kevin Peter Hall interchangeable head. It's a nice tribute to THE man.

I'm probably in the minority, but I don't care what he comes with. I have all the other Preds displayed with extra weapons already. Besides shoulder cannon and wrist gauntlets, that's all I think about when I think of Predator 1 so that's how I'll display him. Just the original, badd-ass Predator. nothing else needed

Back