what should Spyda do? (bored)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i Build him or leave it mint?

• Build

Votes: 28 71.8%
  • Leave Mint

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters
It's a thing of divine beauty... build it then bask in the light of its rare wonder and weep!

If you're bored and don't have it, go rent and watch Doomsday.

Then build your Predator. Then have a drink. Then rewatch Doomsday.

DOOMSDAY BY FAR THE MOST RIDICULOUS MOVIE EVER. goes from like 28days later, to road warrior to king arthur, then goes to sport car commercial . laughed my ass off the entire movie, a must watch.

DOOMSDAY BY FAR THE MOST RIDICULOUS MOVIE EVER. goes from like 28days later, to road warrior to king arthur, then goes to sport car commercial . laughed my ass off the entire movie, a must watch.

Holy crap, my thoughts EXACTLY. A few nights ago I was out with friends, and one of them told me I had to see it, I rented a copy, and it was scratched to hell... I only saw 20% of it, but what I saw, I loved.

So I took it back, got some store credit, and bought it on Blu-Ray yesterday... invited some more people over and had a blast.

I swear to God, the scene where Sinclair and the other guys are running to the train, and Sol BARELY misses her and he screams his ass off, then punches the nearest guy had me in tears.

Back