What should I do with this custom Hot Toys Joker head? (PIC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The head had been customized, had some repaint and re-root on the hair, give him more furious and nasty look."

:lol More like homeless and hungry look.

:rotfl :rotfl you made me laugh

about the head the joker was neve that dirty
but what makes me think is, that person must be color blind if they used that shade on the hair, thats just weird

thCAHAF09J.jpg

I'd try getting that paint crud out of the hair and then try grooming the hair, because other than those things it looks like pretty nice hair. Then get the paint off except for the eye areas and have a crack at painting! Shouldn't be too hard since it's Joker make-up.

SPAM that pic everywhere...thats what you should do with it.

Then, send the actual head randomly with an item you sell and leave a note to pass along that demon. It can be like a chain letter of ____ty headness.

I'm pretty sure if you bag it up in simple green for a few days, all that crap will come off and then you can possibly do something with it. I wouldn't give up on it though, that's for sure.

Just an update: I sold it on ebay for $21. It's someone else's curse now. :devil

Back