What should i do ? ,need advice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ngeluaku

Super Freak
Reaction score
i am selling some stuff to a member here,and doesnt arrive yet
the package tracking number says it was departed from my country at 18 march 2013

and now the buyer wanted to me to refund the payment or i shipped another things he want from my sales thread

yes i know the payment isnt past paypal 45 days dispute now

what should i do ,ask him to open paypal dispute,or shipped another items he want ?

Tell the buyer to take the tracking number to the post office,they can track better.

Tell him to be patient! Check in with your post office and get them to track check it thoroughly. Good luck.

I am the member and this Ong has told me 4 different things and not shipped my figures. The tracking number just says accepted in Jakarta. It's never been accepted at the international sort center in New York. He has told me he would refund. Bacedk out. Told me he would send replacements . Backed out. It has been 34 days since I paid. He wants to take it to the board. Let's do so. I have every pm saved from him stating the lies and excuses he used.Lied about when sent out, when he would send replacements. Everything. Anyone that would like to read it is more than welcome to do so. Now his newest thing was that he says just call paypal. I plan to do just that. Just tonight another member posted on his sales thread that he has not received 9 figures from Ong. Do you see a pattern here?

both member has got the tracking number,i do what i can do

shipped the items and get the tracking number to the buyer

both tracking number (martyq and drdandalek package) also shown at usps.com

Ong said he will work this out with me. To let the board know according to him, he will work it out. At this point I will believe him and will follow back up with this thread and admin if the problem gets fixed or not. I am giving him the benefit of a doubt until proven otherwise. This is a copy of our last communication. Again, I will keep this updated and I want Ong to do so as well with the status of sending replacement bodies, tracking numbers, etc. So that way there won't be any confusion with the status of this transaction. I honestly believe Ong to be honest but he just has a bit of handling problems like this when they arise. I guarantee that if this all works out, I will not only leave him positive feedback but buy more from him for my ongoing projects. I truly just want this problem fixed and I am putting full faith in Ong to do so. This was the last communication between Ong and I early this morning. It states he will ship three TTM19'S tomorrow. I'll trust that I'll get the bodies. If I don't I'll post it here. If I get the bodies I'll post it here.
ngeluaku said:
ok good
i will ship 3 ttm19 surely tomorrow complete

drdandalek said:
Send me the tracking number for the TTM19 bodies as soon as you post please. I want this turn out good for both of us so please don't let me down. I will give you my address again to make sure you have it.
Deleted address(don't need junk mail, lol)

Just pm me the tracking number.
Dan

yeah tell him either to be patient, or tell him to take it up with the post office or you should take it up with the post office because if they lost it then the refund you if you ensured it. i hate selling stuff as there is a little percentage that something might go wrong

^^ That's the risk ou run mate. As for this thread, as interesting as it is reading disputes that go public, both parties should sort this by PM instead of this childish back and forth.

^^ That's the risk ou run mate. As for this thread, as interesting as it is reading disputes that go public, both parties should sort this by PM instead of this childish back and forth.

Thanks for your opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it or comment on it. He posted on the forum and I answered it. This has been ongoing for 37 days with about 100 pm's if you really want to know. It's childish to judge what other people are doing and to comment on such if you don't have a horse in the race.

whats Ong?

I think it's the seller's name. He is from Indonesia so it's probably some ethnic name. Interestingly, it rhymes with Kong. So maybe his real name is King Kong Ong?

I don't want to tar everyone with the same brush but a number of these sellers from Asia are just plain dodgy. It's either them or their postal service steals stuff to sell on eBay.

Thanks for your opinion. If you don't like it, don't read it or comment on it. He posted on the forum and I answered it. This has been ongoing for 37 days with about 100 pm's if you really want to know. It's childish to judge what other people are doing and to comment on such if you don't have a horse in the race.

You're welcome. Incidentally, that's the beauty of a forum pal. We all get to comment as we choose - within reason of course.
I think your response kind of sums you up maybe? As for horses. My money is on the seller ;)

always happens on online trades like that,try to get your money back dude,i got scammed and lost my wow acount like that,i hope you get your stuff or your money.

last status for 3pcs alice bodies

You entered: RR012429***ID

Your Item's Status Your item arrived at 6:39 am on April 24, 2013 in PRINCETON, WV 24740. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
See Details

please pay the ttm19 when you get all the items

Thanks for your opinion.

hi dan ,you have received both package ,please pay for ttm19 through paypal for me

JakartaSoekarnoHatta 19000 2013-04-17 11:17 Departure from outward OE
AMERICA US 2013-04-21 16:13 Arrival at inward OE
AMERICA US 2013-04-21 16:14 Held by Customs *) Tax : Rp. 0,00
AMERICA US 2013-04-24 01:34 Departure from inward OE to US Adpis : IPS424
AMERICA US 2013-04-24 01:34 Departure from inward OE
AMERICA US 2013-04-26 08:56 Arrival at delivery/Transit Office
AMERICA US 2013-04-26 10:25 Final delivery

Back