What Should I Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guys ive made my decision: found some good deals on ebay.

1. Gambit PF (have an option between EX or Normal - really depends on the price (on a budget LOL plus not fussed with the exclusive switchout hand))
2. Punisher Comiquette (normal) - can't find and EX =(
3. Mystique (EX)

Plus later on planning to get the God of War Maquette in December, and maybe the Ms Marvel PF Ex or normal..

hehehe busy busy... and so broke... good one sideshow!

jinxx what do you mean by the exclusive makes alot of difference?

The exclusive for Gambit is a switch out hand with an energy trail. It looks a little cheesy in the gallery pictures but is very nice when you see it in person because it is slightly translucent. I would go for the Exclusive version for Gambit if you plan on getting him.

Good choice on the Gambit PF. I would go for the EX too because the switch out hand is pretty cool. I have mine set up with the cigarette face and energy trail hand. Best look for Gambit, IMO. :rock

THere are Punisher EXs on Ebay, but they are in the $400-$500 range which is too pricey for my tastes. Good luck with whatever you choose and remember to post pics!

ARGH!!! i lost the bid on ebay for Gambit PF Ex... so angry!!! So instead i got the Punisher Comiquette.

Im keep a look out for Gambit PF Ex now!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!

ARGH!!! i lost the bid on ebay for Gambit PF Ex... so angry!!! So instead i got the Punisher Comiquette.

Im keep a look out for Gambit PF Ex now!!! ARGHHHHH!!!!

Get on the Sideshow waitlist too bro, you never know if it will convert. Even if it converts and you don't want him or got him off the bay you can just cancel it. Congrats on the Punisher.

Once you get started its hard to stop, you will want and will likely get all three. I own each of them and would never leave one out. Just pace yourself and look for good deals as they come up. Get on the Gambit ex waitlist

Back