What Should I Buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get Gambit PF first coz you get them cheap right now wait couple of months it will be more expensive, then do your search on ebay for Punisher on ebay for good deal:1-1:

Also have same issue i got 3 more Marvel statue on pre-order this year Carnage, Thanos and Hulk comm. I decided to put Carnage on Flexpay now Hulk EX and Thanos EX need to chose which one? Thanos that's what i am thinking keeping Hulk probably will get the Reg. version:( on Comic store or Ebay. What i think Thanos Ex will be expensive later on than Hulk PLUS i might get a good deal on Ebay for Hulk PF

Mystique Comiquette: GET A REGULAR! TRUST ME!:lecture
Gambit PF: EX OR FAIL
Punisher: Heh! Both are great so it's all up to you!

Personally, I'd go for Mystique.:D

You know, that totally explain why the print's not up on his page.
:exactly:

I can't believed you got flack for pointing it out, too...:ohbfrank::ohbfrank::ohbfrank:

:1-1: I guess it was the normal self-defense mechanism. Moreover I recognize I should have expressed my points in a different way.

BTW Did you really cut you print???:lol:slap

Last edited:
I never got the hate for the Mystique print myself, think it looks pretty cool actually. I know it has a tiny leftover pencil mark visible, I'm guessing that's what get's everyones goat on it :huh

Curious if there was something else wrong with it.. or if it's just overall design that bugs folks?

Last edited:
Interesting . . . a thread about what should I buy that does not involve any female character's @$$/booty to define it should be worthwhile to buy/keep.

:lol

I really plan on collecting PF's and comiquette's, and maybe the occasional diorama later on.

I thank everyone on helping me make my decision.

I think it depends on what you want to collect from this point on...1/4 PFs or 1/5 Comiquettes? (or both?) I'd say Gambit PF because it is one example of how awesome Pfs can be if done right, although Mystique is one of the best (if not the best) female Comiquettes ever produced. The Punisher Comiquette is awesome too but its peculiar style makes it a hard companion piece.

Back