What resolution is your computer screen set at?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just set mine to 1440 x 900 and everything is quite small.....takes getting used to. I can go all the way to 1920 x 1200 but everything is wayyyy too tiny. how do people manage those resolutions?

i just set mine to 1440 x 900 and everything is quite small.....takes getting used to. I can go all the way to 1920 x 1200 but everything is wayyyy too tiny. how do people manage those resolutions?

Depends on what size your monitor is I would imagine. My monitor is a 23" Apple Cinema Display and everything looks off except at 1920 x 1200.

Depends on what size your monitor is I would imagine. My monitor is a 23" Apple Cinema Display and everything looks off except at 1920 x 1200.

I have a Power Mac metal tower. I wanted to pair mine up with a Apple Cinema Display but couldn't justify spending all that extra money when you can get better monitors for a lot less. But it does give a nice match on an aesthetic level.

almost makes me want to buy an external HD monitor and keyboard for this laptop.

The best thing to do is to use the native resolution of the monitor, and then adjust the font sizes in Windows to make it comfortable for you. Using anything other than the native resolution will result in the whole screen appearing somewhat soft, almost fuzzy.

The best thing to do is to use the native resolution of the monitor, and then adjust the font sizes in Windows to make it comfortable for you. Using anything other than the native resolution will result in the whole screen appearing somewhat soft, almost fuzzy.

lol i never thought about adjusting the font size with the browser. damn youre a genious!

only problem, how do you make the icons bigger?

wait, how do you adjust font sizes in windows?

Using the browser only adjusts the current page.

Back