What Questions are you going to ask Peter and Guillermo at the 'Unexpected Party'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kratos

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey Guys
I'm just wondering what sort of questions are plaguing your mind that need too be answered by Peter and Guillermo at the now 'Expected Party'
I am still too decide what too ask, I was thinking somewhere along the line of continuity within the films, or what the 'Unnamed Sequel' film is most likely to be based upon :monkey3
I was going to ask about the collectibles line that are sure too come with the films but I don't want to get too far ahead of myself :D

But yea I'm just really excited about this handing of the baton conference with Peter and Guillermo and I cannot wait too here what they both have to say :joy

... when he's gonna start filming Hellboy 3 ? ... :monkey1

this is what he would probably say like the time I asked him at last years comic con regarding Hellboy 2:

"When the producers get the budget!" :monkey4

I think I may ask a question regarding continuity of the Franchises and how closely designs will be made too be kept the same eg John Howe and Alan Lee returning for the project....I hope :monkey1

Reading the transcript gives me GREAT comfort for the future of these movies. I had seen and appreciated Pan's Labrynth, so that was one check in the plus column. But, hearing A) Mr. Del Toro's take on things and love for the source material, B) thoughtful attention to tone and details, C)appreciation and respect for the established locations motifs and characters from the original trilogy, and D) verifying the very active involvment of PJ, Fran, Phillipa, the old cast, H Shore, Weta Workshop and etc, all combined to make me VERY confident, hopeful and excited for these films, in a way beyond what I had felt previously.

Plus, he's a fan of the toys! :D

Back