What predator, alien, terminator, collectibles do you have pre-ordered

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you cant tell the world is on recession, looking at this thread.

look, i have a thing or two or three on pre-order as well. i'm just saying... listings all this things here like it's some kind of competition or a badge of merit, i dunno... it just seems... excessive. to me. especially in times like this.

sorry to be a party pooper. just the way i feel.

okay let's ignore those last three posts in row:rolleyes:

back on track....

I have John Conner and both the T600 and T700 on pre order. Just too many fantastic Hot Toys products being released at once. :banana
Dutch and the P1 will have to wait until a bit nearer the time:monkey2

awww... dont cry if you dont have the money now for your dutch & p1. cheer up it's x-mas everyday! ::banana

look, i have a thing or two or three on pre-order as well. i'm just saying... listings all this things here like it's some kind of competition or a badge of merit, i dunno... it just seems... excessive. to me. especially in times like this.

I started this post so all of us fellow collectors could share, in what we like, and could see what each was getting down the road, or maybe hope to collect latter, it has nothing to do with who's got the most toy's or competition.

its just a question.... I only have one thing on pre order and thats what I said.
I kind of don't see the point in this thread really. It just for general conversation I guess...

I started this post so all of us fellow collectors could share, in what we like, and could see what each was getting down the road, or maybe hope to collect latter, it has nothing to do with who's got the most toy's or competition.

Uh, lets see: Too many things

Scar 1:1 Mask
Celtic 1:1 Mask
Dutch
2 P1 preds- regular and SS EX
T-600 Endo
T-700 Endo

I think this thread is pretty neat and it is cool to share with the other Freaks.
So, thanks for starting the thread crazypredator2.:D

i added two new lines to my collection with Dutch, Predator 1, Connor and T-600.

I may pick up Billy, I figure his price will drop unless they fix the blonde hair so that is a wait and see.

Originally had the Pred... but had to cut it because it looks just ok IMO so I have the only ones that have blown me away...

T-600
Connor

Back