What part of Zombiegeddon do you feel you are the least prepared for?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know! But I double checked the newsletter and there is NOTHING else! It has to be THIS! Sideshow can't have forgotten an April Fool's Joke this year!

And it would be their way of getting back at our whining over poor paint jobs. :lol

The only problem is that a lot of people might have canceled because of it, so if it does turn out to be an April's Fool joke, it might backfire on them... :monkey3

I don't think its an AFJ.....just bad paint apps. I'm surprised nothing was done for it this year...

Don't they usually do the joke on April 1, even if a newsletter is due or not?

I'm sorry guys... I think this is the figure we're getting. I could sort of see it being a joke if the rest of him were tinted, but I don't think its a prank.

Don't they usually do the joke on April 1, even if a newsletter is due or not?

I'm sorry guys... I think this is the figure we're getting. I could sort of see it being a joke if the rest of him were tinted, but I don't think its a prank.

No, it has always come out the newsletter before April Fool's Day (which hasn't fallen on newsletter day since they started doing them two years ago).

I was thinking "STD's" should have been an option in this latest SS poll. That may have helped to explain the abnormal discoloration of subject 805.

I was thinking "STD's" should have been an option in this latest SS poll. That may have helped to explain the abnormal discoloration of subject 805.

It wouldn't explain the coloring on the part of the figure we can see, but it would somewhere else. :lol

I am still willing to give 805 a chance. Afterall, 90% of the time even the best Sideshow photos don't do the figures justice. It may look bad to a camera, but in person it might just work. Plus they could have pulled a bad example out of the bunch to shoot.

I'm least prepared for ordering something based on the prototype images and finding out days before getting billed for it that they decided to paint him green and give him a crappy, splotchy red 'blood' paint app.

Back