What other LSB or 1:1 would you want...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creature4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want a Moria Orc Swordsman LSB or 1:1 or PF for that matter of this guy!!!

9308.jpg

Fell Beast #1

A Moria Orc would be nice I suppose.

romours say that, the next ls bust is gimli.
my choice would be arwen. also i always wanted to own a arwen pf on steed.

I want for a
Mouth of Sauron (LSB 1:1 or PF since there was not a full statue of him in the Weta Line)
Saruman PF too go with Lurtz and Gandalf
Eomer or Faramir LSB, 1:1 or PF since both these guys had no justice in the Weta Line

Now that I think about it, I also would like to see a Grond LSB with light up feature, or DIO. It's called, something that has not been done before.

I'd love to see a ringwraith pf, and some of the fellowship. Especially a gimli pf would be cool! Wasn't there a rumor about a cave troll pf? Wouldn't that thing be pretty huge to be in scale?

I want to see more PFs, but in terms of 1:1 or LSB, the only two things I'd like to see are Treebeard and an Easterling.

Why do you need a Cave Troll PF, the only other thing than polystone (or ABS plastic) would be the loin cloth... The figure would be HUGE, though

Why do you need a Cave Troll PF, the only other thing than polystone (or ABS plastic) would be the loin cloth... The figure would be HUGE, though

Although it won't have much clothes, it would be 1/4th scale - just imagine how cool that would be!!! :bounce

Although it won't have much clothes, it would be 1/4th scale - just imagine how cool that would be!!! :bounce

A 1/4 scale CT would stand 3-4 ft high and weigh in at 75+ lbs, making the hulk PF look like a midget. The cost would be at least double that of the other PF's, not to mention the shipping charges that would be in the $100-$150 range, and you can at least double those shipping charges to Europe. Cool....perhaps. Expensive...definitely!. Practical....definitely not! :lecture

Back