What number PF Thor did you get?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is tempting... I might have to sleep on that, what number would I be on the friend list, LOL? 7? That is a lucky number!:whip

Hey, you said it, not me. 7 is arguably the most desirable number in the "friends" circle. Not saying that I've been saving the place for someone like you, but I might be able to work something out....:rotfl I've got a waiting list you know. And if they found out.....:emperor

And you do know that come tomorrow I will be the most popular person on this board right? Haven't you heard?

Hey, you said it, not me. 7 is arguably the most desirable number in the "friends" circle. Not saying that I've been saving the place for someone like you, but I might be able to work something out....:rotfl I've got a waiting list you know. And if they found out.....:emperor

And you do know that come tomorrow I will be the most popular person on this board right? Haven't you heard?

Don't tell me.... InTeRnaTiOnaL.....:google:google:google

Lemme guess another sample...

yup...

i didn't think there would be any difference between those and a regular numbered one, but the base on the wolverine ex has a lot darker colors and there's absolutely no bleeding of the colors between the blue and silver. maybe it's just a fluke :confused:

yup...

i didn't think there would be any difference between those and a regular numbered one, but the base on the wolverine ex has a lot darker colors and there's absolutely no bleeding of the colors between the blue and silver. maybe it's just a fluke :confused:

how does one get a sample?

Back