What next for Live by the Sword?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Napoleon is mis-labeled, that's a 1/4 scale figure. But he still looks great! (Or was he so short that a 1/4 scale Napoleon would only be 12"?:p )

Napoleon is one of the History 1/4 figures available for pre order on Sideshows site.

Joan of Arc would be great, though not sure it fits Live by the sword....maybe torch lol.

Mcfarlane's Monsters III is just coincidently having some of sideshows figures, actually one. Todd does not copy and is quite inovative with his designs and has no reason to copy anyone. Just my 2 cents.

Joan of Arc would be great, though not sure it fits Live by the sword
Hey, she died by the torch... but she lived by the sword! (and those little voices in her head.)

live by the sword

Sir Henry Morgan - better known as Morgan the Pirate. He would look great alongside Blackbeard...

"Only the dead are without fear..."

Re: live by the sword

Hmmmm William Wallace would be interesting.....I say Atilla the Hun

live by the sword

Joan of Arc now that's good one. Who'd a thunk it. How about Julius Ceasar. He really lived by the sword.

I'd love to William Wallace although I'd rather see a Braveheart figure than one based on the historical Wallace. That's what's good about Blackbeard and Vlad (NOT Dracula) is that there's a definitive historical look to the character that hasn't been over ridden by a movie version. Joan has been done on film so many times not one is definitive so a historical looking Joan might work. Same with Attila or Genghis Khan, there isn't a media version that would work against them.

Just saw "Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World." I agree, some Napoleonic figures would rock! :D

Back