What MOVIE'S Do you want REBOOTED or REDONE or SEQUEL???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mannequin-1.jpg
Already got a sequel. A rare example of a sequel being a masterpiece rivaling the original.

xzZORnD.jpg

And X-Men First Class was a kind of reboot, with January Jones reprising the Mannequin.

It's not a movie, but I'd like to Quantum Leap make a comeback in some form. Have a younger Sam Beckett go back to the 80s and 90s to help people, maybe leap into Hinckley, or leap into Detroit during the riots, or be part of the OJ Trial.

Can't...Sam didn't leap home in the last episode of the show

christine-movie-poster-1983-1020489472.jpg

With no dis-respect intended to John Carpenter, I think that "Christine" could be remade today into a much better film if it stayed truer to the book. The original film strayed too far away from the story and events that occurred in King's novel.

I did a grassroots reboot of this, but I wasn't able to publish it because Old Navy confiscated the footage I took of myself having a romantic love story with their mannequin.

I can picture it in my mind....LOLLLLz.haha
I did see a hobo in NY carrying a half mannequin when I took the Jamaica line.lolz

With no dis-respect intended to John Carpenter, I think that "Christine" could be remade today into a much better film if it stayed truer to the book. The original film strayed too far away from the story and events that occurred in King's novel.
Great soundtrac and characters. You won't get those in this day and age.

Big no one rebooting Hellraiser.....definitely not needed....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big no one rebooting Hellraiser.....definitely not needed....
Nope, very needed, especially after what the series degraded itself into.

The first one isn't one of those untouchable classics, there's room for much improvement.

But I don't what happened to the Lemarchand box reboot/prequel penned by Barker himself, all I can find recent news for is some Hellraiser Judgement and has no mention of Barker anywhere to be found... Wth?

And that one sounds disappointing.

The first one isn't one of those untouchable classics, there's room for much improvement.

But I don't what happened to the Lemarchand box reboot/prequel penned by Barker himself, all I can find recent news for is some Hellraiser Judgement and has no mention of Barker anywhere to be found... Wth?

And that one sounds disappointing.

Doesn't mean it needs rebooted

It does, there's a painful lack of good cosmic horror movies, and one mediocre, questionably good adaptation doesn't cut it.

You like it as it is, halfway there, great, more power to you, but it needs a good reboot.

First one IS one of those untouchable classics.
But I'd love them to just make a straight "The Hellbound Heart" movie.
"Hellraiser" was different enought.

First one IS one of those untouchable classics.
Nope. muh Doug Bradley isn't enough.

But I'd love them to just make a straight "The Hellbound Heart" movie.
"Hellraiser" was different enought.
Yep.

I would've loved to see that Lemarchand configuration prequel, oversaw by Barker with a good director, but somehow that's not happening anymore.

Back