What Item Could Kill?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: re

Quote - It was meant as a light-hearted thread... sorry

Light hearted......discussing beating someone to death with poly........I see you have a warped sense of humour..............which is always nice:bow

Seriously though how much damage would polystone really do, you could hit a fly with a statue or bust and your collection would come off a hell of a lot worse than the fly.

I have to be careful I don't fart :fart near my collection for fear of something falling of an item.

re

Seriously though how much damage would polystone really do,

Put it this way: how much damage would a brick really do if thrust against your skull? :p :speech

Try it, and post the pics for all to see. :poke :idea For the record, THAT suggestion was not to be taken literally.:lol

A good oul wallop of Saruman's Palantir stand would put manners on the s**thead!!!! :lol

Ooooh feeling violent!!! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Besides my Glock, I keep a shelf full of Haradrim statues next to my bed, just in case there's more than one intruder and a tactical reload is not possible... :hat

There is no way I would sacrifice any of my polystone for a pesky burglar. All I would need to do is release my pet squirrel. He's got sharp teeth and he's got balls...

Don't know what country or state you live in but in most states doing this would be considered self-defense. Somebody were to break into my house I would make sure to kill or mame them.

Actually in the U.S., you can't use deadly force to defend property. You can, however, use reasonable force to defend that same property. You can only use deadly force if you reasonably believe that your life or your family's life is in danger.

For example, if you come home and some kids from your neighborhood have broken into your house and are looting your poly, you can't just bring out the shotgun and blow their heads off. There has to be a real danger to your own life (ie: you have to think the crook has a knife or gun).

:lol

Well, if you could kill someone by thowing a statue at them, you need to take some time off from the gym.

Jesse

So you blow their heads off and plant the MoM in their hand - I think we've established that it's a deadly weapon...

<blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I think we've established that it's a deadly weapon...<hr></blockquote>

Wait! How certain are we in this establishment that it's deadly? We must perform laboratory testing to verify this hypothesis!

<span style="font-size:8px;">kidding!</span>

So you blow their heads off and plant the MoM in their hand - I think we've established that it's a deadly weapon...

:rollin

Personally I'd just use a Cave Troll Hammer on 'em.

If some punk broke into my house, My property that I've worked for.
I wouldn't need a weapon I'd probably kill the bastard with my hands.

And if I had a family, well stand by. I'd probably get sent to jail for
defending what's mine, and protecting what's in it. But least I'd have
the satisfaction of doing just that.

UC sting for me......it's sharp, light & small enough to get plenty of angst in your swing!! :lol

Unlike aduril....man, you could even raise it up halfway with hit the walls or the ceiling plus it's a heavy SOB. :aragorn

Attach the Sauron helm to a broom handle and repeatedly thrust it into his or hers guts. :poke

That's gotta do some damage. :balrog

Back