What is your rarest/most valuable collectors item?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The piece I'm most proud of so far is my Sideshow 1/1 Ardeth Bey bust Silver Screen edition. Limited to 15 pieces.

My Howard S Studios 1:1 silicone ESB Yoda

2n6fzmu.jpg

https://www.howardsstudios.com/

My last purchase which was a 1:1 Lord of Darkness bust from Legend, a grail piece for years.
My most unique piece (and probably most valueable) is a screen used prop from Iron Man, it's his butt plate from the mark I armor.
I can literally say "Iron Man's A*S is mine!!:)

Last edited:
The Gravity Suit variant of Samus by F4F. Only 200 were made. Mine's numbered 78/200.

What's the point? :dunno

Didn't you know? No one actually collects figures for the enjoyment. They just keep them stuffed in boxes in their attic so they can sell it for an entire $300 more ten years from now :lol

I would say the rarest/most valuable/my favorite piece would be the Square Enix Miyamoto Musashi statue from Vagabond. You don't see these around much anymore and they are ridiculously fragile. He's been my favorite piece since I got him years ago.

662248808130.jpg

The rarest item I have is probably my entertainment earth replica mystic seer from the twilight zone, I have the signature edition signed by William shatner, there where only 50 worldwide.

Rarest is probably the Brom's Gazelle from Sideshow:

DSC04353.jpg

At least as far as I know you don't see them very often.

Most valuable couldn't say, have to many favourites and I love most 75 dollar statues just as much as most 300 dollar statues. Sideshow/Weta's Ringwraith on Steed comes to mind because it took me such a long time and effort to obtain it, but it certainly isn't my only favourite. Most of the stuff I own up till this day is quite valuable to me. Moneywise will probably be something from Dinosauria, some of those go for crazy prices these days.

Back