What Is Your Most Treasured LOTR Piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These three:

dscn22466sat.jpg

:drool

Love the way you set that up. The helm makes a great centerpiece. Off to the bay........

Do post pics of the rest of your setup, wont you??

I'd have to say my custom 1/6 legolas right now, but once I finish Aragorn, he will be the favorite. If only they'd release King Ellesar in 1/6, then that my friends would be my most treasured LOTR piece. But that will most likely never happen

RWOS. STILL one of the best artistically realized pieces put out. VERY close second is my newly-acquired John Howe faux bronze Smaug.

This is my favorite:

DSCF0434.jpg
DSCF0425.jpg

With Lurtz in second.

I don't have the privilege of owning a RWOS...but if I did...I'm sure it would be up there with Lurtz.

Beautiful piece, Jen. Really considering picking up Smaug myself.

My RWOS will always be my most treasured piece, regardless of what comes out in the future.

OMG! I forgot about my Get off the Road plaque. I think I may just cherish that more than Lurtz.

OMG! I forgot about my Get off the Road plaque. I think I may just cherish that more than Lurtz.

I consider the EOTR plaque one of the best pieces in my collection.

This guy is my fave hands down! Not only is he a badass, but I could use him as a weapon if there are ever any intruders:wink1:
A_morgul_lord_lsb4.jpg
A_morgul_lord_lsb1.jpg

Absolutely one of my all-time favorites.

I consider the EOTR plaque one of the best pieces in my collection.

Absolutely one of my all-time favorites.

It is a beauty. I need to figure out a way to display it next to Smaug. I think those two would look nice together.

That's a hard one. I'll always have a soft spot for my Gandalf the Grey statue, such classic Hobbit/LOTR and the very first item I purchased.

I've recently bought the Sam & Bill and Bilbo statues and those are fantastic statues.

But if I had to pick just one, then I'd say it would have to be this:

red-book-group2c.jpg

along with the custom made inkwell.

Oh my...where did you get this from? This is fantastic! :thud:

Back