What Is Your Most Treasured LOTR Piece?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my precioussssssss

smallrog.jpg

Thanks. I wrote him the other day. He has one left. PM me if you are interested in getting ahold of him.

Tar Ral

Hey TD--

What is the story on that print--I didn't know such a thing existed!
Is it a recreation?

Thanks!!

Thanks. I wrote him the other day. He has one left. PM me if you are interested in getting ahold of him.

Tar Ral

Hey man!!

Dont know if you remember me, but we spoke on the phone many months ago, right when I first started searching. Just wanted to thank you publicly for giving me your number and taking the time to help out an armor newb!!

Top notch!

mine would have to be the complete lord of the rings collection plate set by danbury mint, or may be the Arwen sword I have, unfortunately my prize Legolas bow I sold a while back after I needed the money to help pay for flood damage to my home in 2007

Oh I also forgot, I have the limited edition complete fan colelction of lithographs, only issued to fan members in USA, but my litho collection now extends in to the 40's lol...

My most treasured
_DSC1134.jpg

Also really love my Weathertop and Amon Hen enviroments.

And one day I hope to get United Cutlery Shards of Narsil.

Looks great! I still really hope to get a Lurtz one of these days.

I really like the set up you did too although I'm wondering what is beneath them since I can see the tops of those books. :)

Nice setup datafagga! :clap

I like how you mixed scales and it still looks great. That was always my hardest thing when I first started on the 1/1 scale path, all my other pieces became dwarfed and insignificant looking... :(

But if I had to pick just one, then I'd say it would have to be this:

red-book-group2c.jpg

along with the custom made inkwell.

I'm VERY jealous over that piece. If you ever see one for sale please let me know.

As for me my most treasured piece is Arwen's pendent I got from the franklin mint. I had my son give it to my then girlfriend right before I dropped down to a knee and asked to marry her. Its just a constant reminder of my love for her. Now as true as that story was, which it is, I'm totally bull____ting ya on whats my favorite :lol That would have been (sold it) the weta RWOS. This could be changing soon though as I'm on the verge of buying a couple of the harder to find original movie posters:

https://www.movieposter.com/poster/A70-13093/Lord_Of_The_Rings_The_Fellowship_Of_The_Ring.html

https://www.movieposter.com/poster/..._medium=Product+Feed&utm_campaign=Google+Feed

Back