What is wrong with the Ultimate Warrior?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the three videos of the Warrior's messages, seems like a very nice person; generally positive in what he says, and does so in a thoughtful and non-contrived way.

Sounds like he has a career as a motivational speaker. Be glad to meet the man.

I wondered what he was up to now.
Good to see he's still in good health and seems to be happy with where he is in life.

I don't know what is wrong with him, but he was fun to watch back in the day. Hell, his trainwreck downfall is even fun to watch. He is so jealous of Hulk Hogan. :lol

I don't know what is wrong with him, but he was fun to watch back in the day. Hell, his trainwreck downfall is even fun to watch. He is so jealous of Hulk Hogan. :lol

He might be an easy target for jokes...but he's got some serious truth to him. If anyone is familiar with LoA stuff...or Abraham it sounds like he's trying to convey a similar message.

He's an empowering person.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mmt6W0EXDSo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I liked this video, seemed pretty good, what he said,

He mentions "Jacked up" "Juiced" in every other sentence. Has he gone cold turkey for his ny resolution or something?!
He says some sensible things in fairness though. Not as dumb as he looks or what ppl believe...

He might be an easy target for jokes...but he's got some serious truth to him. If anyone is familiar with LoA stuff...or Abraham it sounds like he's trying to convey a similar message.

He's an empowering person.
I dunno. The homophobic rant I've heard didn't seem very empowering to me. I guess it was empowering to homophobes.

I wonder what the heck does he do for a living. Must've invest his $$$ from wrestling otherwise who would hire a guy ranting like that.

I got bored of him and his incoherent ranting. Ok for WWF back then but clearly a druggie by today's standard.

Last edited:
This was and still my favorite wrestler of ALL-TIME!

As a kid I just use to love his finishing move.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srOR2ZvH1og&feature=related[/ame]

Who didn't love the "Gorilla Press" and to finish it off with the "Running Splash"

Back