What is the most valuable 12" Figure???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
denger4000 said:
How much is Paitent Zero going for? I saw him at local shop for around 80, is that a good price?

I'd go back and get it NOW!!!!! Hell, I'll send ya 80 bucks to get him for me :naughty

I'll even throw in a 20 for your trouble.:naughty There were only 300 made. I just paid 70 bucks more for one on the big E:banghead

The Knight of Ni is worth a lot. ( $300-400 )

The Holiday Drac and Frank are expensive also. (300+)

I'd have to say that the SSE Son of Frank is the most expensive. I remember one being sold for $800 on eBay. :horror

I hate when people talk about toys "worth"
Its worth what somone is willing to pay for it. I have a regular Freddy vs. Jason, Jason Voorhees, it was my first Sideshow and I wouldn't sell it for any amount.
Some Star Trek stuff out there is worth hundreds, but I wouldn't give you a dime because I hate Trek.

Want to make money? Buy stocks
Want a fun hobby? Buy toys

don_of_the_dead said:
I hate when people talk about toys "worth"
Its worth what somone is willing to pay for it. I have a regular Freddy vs. Jason, Jason Voorhees, it was my first Sideshow and I wouldn't sell it for any amount.
Some Star Trek stuff out there is worth hundreds, but I wouldn't give you a dime because I hate Trek.

Want to make money? Buy stocks
Want a fun hobby? Buy toys

That goes DOUBLE for my Apes! I've waited 30 YEARS for these figures and I'm not letting them go for anything!!!

Protozaius said:
That goes DOUBLE for my Apes! I've waited 30 YEARS for these figures and I'm not letting them go for anything!!!

I've got a very few SS statues that I'll hold onto no matter what. However, if the value gets up there that I can turn that into a few "higher end" items that I want more,,, they're on ebay. Heck, I just made almost $3K on some old figures and statues on ebay last week. I'm moving all that dough over to the Exclusive Predator and new Alien Warrior and I'm still ahead by $1K. The way I look at it,,, I'm just moving my old stuff into new stuff and in the mean time putting some money in my pocket.

sideshowpdx said:
I've got a very few SS statues that I'll hold onto no matter what. However, if the value gets up there that I can turn that into a few "higher end" items that I want more,,, they're on ebay. Heck, I just made almost $3K on some old figures and statues on ebay last week. I'm moving all that dough over to the Exclusive Predator and new Alien Warrior and I'm still ahead by $1K. The way I look at it,,, I'm just moving my old stuff into new stuff and in the mean time putting some money in my pocket.

Well good for you! Obviously those $3K statues didn't mean enough for you to hold onto... and you turned them into something that will mean something. Whatever makes you happy... its all good. Hopefully they went to someone that will really enjoy the pieces. Everybody wins. :banana

Heck, if I bought any of the LOTR WETA pieces (some of the ones I thought about have skyrocketed) I would be selling them too. But, although I liked some of them, I never like them ENOUGH to actually BUY them. Unfortunately for me, I usually only buy stuff that I want to keep. Call it a lack of vision.

The only things I've purchased that I've sold later have been some Gentle Giant Star Wars Busts (like the SDCC Luke Stormtrooper Exclusive) and Clone Wars Maquettes... those were things I REALLY wanted at the time but I realized as time wore on that I couldn't afford to continue to collect the line. I've made a bit of money... nothing to really brag about. I still miss having them, though.

However, the Apes are a personal purchase. Not to repeat myself, I had been waiting a LONG time for these figures. In fact, I went to SDCC in 2004 JUST to look at those figures. Yes, I'm gone. So, I did not hestiate to pre-order ANY of them REGARDLESS of the price. In hindsight, sure, I could have waited until now and get the figures at a reduced rate on Ebay (the after market hasn't been kind to those wonderful Apes) BUT I would have missed out on all of the fun of getting them as soon as possible and talking them up with fellow Ape collectors (yes they ARE out there). I also thought it was important to let Sideshow know (using my wallet to talk) that I wanted these figures in a BAD way.

Again, thanks Sideshow... the POTA line was a great ride while it lasted! :banana :banana :banana

Last edited:
Back