What is the most money you have ever paid for a single figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay GOD bruce lee for me cost me 300 bucks couple of years ago...

2hptztd.jpg

It'll take the ridicule. I spent $600 on the ETD Bruce Lee Ver.A , $350 on the WotD Bruce Lee and $300 on ETD Ver.B. That because I have UT to see someone sell one on a board. But that's the only time I will spend more than $250 on a figure.

I know I've paid over $200 a couple of times, but don't ask me which ones. I try to put such things out of my mind.

$900 for a carded vintage Star Wars Power of the Force Yak Face.

Statue-wise, I bought the exclusive PF Mystique for $250 from SSC. Had to sell it a month later but was lucky enough to score one right from these boards for much less just recently (though not exclusive). :)

3 or 400 usd for an Hot Toys Ancient Pred...
Very green collector at the time so I was prepared to pay silly money to catch up on pieces I missed out on. I don't think I'd ever part with big money again for a figure. That's why I passed on Bruce Lee ETD Version B...
Glad I did because the battle damaged version is coming...

This probably doesn't count but I spent £1500 / $2400 on some orginal Judge Dredd signed Artwork......... wife went mental and that was after I told her it was £500

This probably doesn't count but I spent £1500 / $2400 on some orginal Judge Dredd signed Artwork......... wife went mental and that was after I told her it was £500

LOL, when asked how much I spent I always half the actual price.

I spent Au$300 on HT Elder Predator (not bad really). Stupidest purchase was $650 for PF Luke & Yoda. I was just starting out in PF's and had no idea. Thought I got it at a good price. :duh

I nearly got caught out when we were in Universal Studios she saw the actual prices of the statues and I just 'tutted' and said it was theme park mark up. She said she thought as much as no-one would pay those prices for statues... :rolleyes:

I don't remember the exact dollar amount for each figure and they weren't bought at the same times, but I've got about $2,000 in these three figures, SS Patient Zero, HT Predator Elder, and Toys McCoy Indiana Jones. :eek:

I think I paid $1600 for the Master Replicas Harrison Ford signed Millennium Falcon.
I believe I paid something like for the signed cast MR Enterprise too.

The most I ever paid for a statue was the Bowen Bronze spidey...

Last edited:
Ughhh...why do you have to remind me. $275 for Han and Luke as Stormtroopers......but wait the HASBRO ones. This was back in the 90's , a dealer had them at a comic show and I couldn't find them anywhere so I bit the bullet and bought them because they were so RARE and would be certainly go up in value. :monkey2

My dad paid $100 for the 12" furry Chewbacca. Remember when that was super rare?

I paid $190 for V1 HT Joker shipped and paid an extra $50 for a loose Bank Robber Joker head to put on it. Wow, I really wish I'd waited.

Back