What is the Greatest gadget of the Decade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd have to say the Iphone. I just got one and am amazed at all it can do. Totally addictive though and I spend way too much time on it.

I got one 3 weeks ago also....and even though I had an Ipod Touch for more than 2 years.... It still amaze me the whole package of the Iphone.... It is a seamless multi funtion device, that allows you to do so many amazing things, that like Coco said it is totally adicting..... Love it :)

This is my answer too.

iPod. Hands down. If you would have told me that when I started buying CDs in 1991 that I would be able to fit all of them in a small portable box, I wouldn't have believed you. Being able to transfer my 1000 CDs to my MAC and take them with me is the coolest effin' thing ever.

sham-wow-guy-vince-shlomi.jpg

I have to go for the iphone
Phone
Movies
Music
Internet
Camera
Gaming
So many other apps I could go on all day
All in one hand held gadget

fanboy...

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters

i have to go with iphone!!it's just perferct!!iphone started the thoughts for
touch interface in windows,i think.so i believe is iphone.:D:D

I'm gonna go with the original ipod. While the iphone is an incredible all-in-one gadget, if not for the ipod to take the world by surprise and now in just about every household in the world, the iphone would not be here.
1hwgh2.jpg

Back