What Is The Current Crown Jewel(s) Of Your Collection?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless I really need the money.... never. Or maybe unless its to use that money to buy an even better "crown Jewel."

BhZTid7CcAARASh.jpg

Elvis+ sgd 50s photo

Jaws novel sgd by Shaw+/Scheider+/Dreyfuss

AVTAK storybook sgd by Moore+/Keen+/Brown+

Horror Express spain 1sh & italy 4sh sgd by composer+

Savalas+ Kellys Heroes sgd contract

Bruce Lee+ nunchucks

Connery sgd TB/DAF vintage photos

Batmobile Corgi repro box sgd by Barris+

Batman US 3sh sgd by West+/Ward/Meriwether

Batman US ad sgd by West/Ward/Meriwether

Batman austrian small poster sgd by West/Ward/Meriwether

MotU magazine poster sgd by Dolph/Meg Foster/Norem+/Tolkan

007 DN italy 4sh sgd by Andress/van der Syl

007 OHMSS italy 2sh sgd by Lazenby/Rigg/Leech+/Sims+/Hanley/Henriques/Schell/Mountain

Avengers french sgd 2sh sgd (Rigg)

Avengers US sgd newspaper poster (by Rigg....she hates signing Avengers stuff so I was very lucky at the con)

de Niro sgd resume from '72

Cazale+ sgd cut

Many of those items are one of a kind and haven't heard of other collectors with similar.

Other goodies :

BTAS Joker statue (less than 25 made)
Snake Eyes head bust (few hundred made)
Batman '66 puppet theatre (by far a crown jewel in my B66 collection)
Megator vintage MIB

Or maybe unless its to use that money to buy an even better "crown Jewel."

This would be a good explanation as to why one never buys a figure: because you're saving the money for when something better is released. End result, you never buy anything. :lol

Or to put it more simply: the figures I want haven't been released yet.

JKNO - the MR At-At is a thing of beauty! It's pieces like that that remind me that quality > quantity.... even if I haven't always been able to stick to that plan. I collect and display a fair number of 1/6 figures and accessories but Star Wars is what got me started and the only license I'm fully committed to. I collect both 1/6 and vintage Star Wars so I'm going to pick a crown jewel from each...

1/6 Star Wars - It is currently the JazzInc Truscale Tantive IV hallway. It is an absolute eye catcher and, as I noted in Jazz's thread, it's the piece that reminds me why I collect and has actually brought some of my friends and family around on a hobby they didn't understand or appreciate. I said that this is the "current" jewel because I've pre-ordered Jazz's Ultimate Death Star Dio from his second run and when it arrives I may have to edit this post.

Vintage Star Wars - My Vader 12-back had been the centerpiece for a long time, but I recently got my hands on a Vinyl Cape Jawa. It doesn't have the same display presence but it's a figure I never thought I'd own and is the current holder of the "Crown Jewel" title in my collection. Maybe I'll find a way to feature it in the Tantive IV dio and I can combine the two selections!

Back