What is Right Age for Marriage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DHAVAL

Super Freak
Reaction score
This question comes in our mind once in a while here r so many collectors who r all-ready Married. I m asking all of you what is riGht age to get Married?? Do u guys think there should be Specific Age for Marriage, also share your Experiance on Life after Marriage

Last edited:
Re: WhaT is RiGht AGE for Marriage

There's no right age. Everyone reaches that stage in their life at different times.

That being said for a guy I think under 25 is probably early.

I got married at 23 :lol

I'll be 31 when I (say I) do. 25 would have been too early for me. And obviously 23 would too!

mid to late twenties at the earliest. Anytime after that is all good.

Social norms of the country defines right age marriage.

Thread rated stupid and big kahkah.

Social norms of the country defines right age marriage.

Thread rated stupid and big kahkah.

Depends I want opinions & everybody views on it. thats why i created Thread nothing stupidity here......

This question comes in our mind once in a while here r so many collectors who r all-ready Married. Well My parents also asking me when i m going to married. I m 25 & I think i m not ready yet, so I m asking all of you what is riGht age to get Married??

At least 5 years AFTER you move out of your parents' house....so you've got some time to go.

In that link I posted above, btw, the median age of marriage for me in the U.S. is 28.7 and rising. But I have no idea what the situation is in India. My guess is folks there marry younger since it is a less "developed" country, but I also guess there are similar trends considering that India is catching up to the U.S. on economic indicators.

When and if you should get married will depend on various things that you're not gonna get answered on a toy forum: What is your career/social status, and how would getting married potentially affect that? How strongly are you affected by cultural norms and pressure from your family and peers? Are you in a relationship, and if so, what is your significant other's opinion, how strongly does he/she feel about it, and how much do you care what they want? Are there tax and other financial benefits? Etc.

A well-devekoped sense of responsibility is a better measuring stick than age for readiness for marriage.

Back