what is recommended to display premium formats

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure which ones you are looking at but it's the glassdoor that comes oath the black and white backing so you can use the door as a picture frame.
Yeah well after 3 of these and 9 doors and few glass shelves and taxes I ended up spending >$1K :(

:borg:

Thats the color I ordered wha tis the part number for the glass doors and what is the name of the glass doors for the 150 besta. they look great with glass.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50134238

The ones I ordered are the Besta Tombo glass doors, dimension: 23 5/8 x 25 1/4 at $50 each which you will need 6 of them to cover your besta.

You could also go with these Besta Tombo glass doors, dimension: 11 3/4 x 75 5/8 also at $50 but you will only need 4 to cover your besta.

Depends on what you think looks better and is affordable. Hope that helps.

https://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/50134238

The ones I ordered are the Besta Tombo glass doors, dimension: 23 5/8 x 25 1/4 at $50 each which you will need 6 of them to cover your besta.

You could also go with these Besta Tombo glass doors, dimension: 11 3/4 x 75 5/8 also at $50 but you will only need 4 to cover your besta.

Depends on what you think looks better and is affordable. Hope that helps.

Thanks my friend.

Damn it, it's really expensive, I recently buy some round glass glass for really good price, it's used but I hope that can hold the heavy pf...

Hi there guys. Nice meeting you.
One question. What is the maximum weight a Detolf shelf can lift? I already have my Carnage comiquette on one of them, but i keep worrying it might brake.

Hi there guys. Nice meeting you.
One question. What is the maximum weight a Detolf shelf can lift? I already have my Carnage comiquette on one of them, but i keep worrying it might brake.

From the IKEA website, the detolf's max load/shelf is 13 lbs. The Carnage comiquette weighs 10 lbs according to SS's website. You should be good or you can double up the glass as what some members have done.

From the IKEA website, the detolf's max load/shelf is 13 lbs. The Carnage comiquette weighs 10 lbs according to SS's website. You should be good or you can double up the glass as what some members have done.

That is a nice idea. Thnx a lot.

Does anyone have any pictures of black-brown cases next to items that are a lighter brown color? I want to get the medium-brown color for the Billy cases for DVD storage but it might look funny next to black-brown bestas.

Does anyone have a besta in a different color than black-brown?

Back