What is generally considered the best Ledger Joker headsculpt out there?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jokerc.png

jokerd.png

264404_2180352989398_6551861_n.jpg

547778_4201905686952_1900504447_n.jpg

263927_2180379710066_5812235_n.jpg

8759e2e7gw1dtusuwznipj.jpg

8759e2e7gw1dtu0vr6hznj.jpg

Laughing-Joker-Edited.jpg

WOW.

How in the hell do I get my hands on these...

The facebook link in the Joker pic inspired me to add Adam. This is a first for me: "Sorry, this user has reached the limit of pending friend requests". Baller status!

I like my BoobyC headsculpt the best, imho. Some will agree, some will disagree (and ***** and moan:lol):

With Kato clothes:
IMG_4266.jpg

With Hot Toys DX clothes and a different light:
IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1907.jpg

Still the centerpiece of my collection. :rock

Last edited:
Every time you try to get answers you end up with 4 pages of private jokes :rotfl

The new 2.0 is gonna be pretty damn good IMO. The laughing sculpt looks like they ripped it off of Adam's. The regular sculpt isn't perfect, but by far HT best to date.

I sent you the link to Adam's deviant art page the other day. You're not gonna find better than that. But IF you can get one outta him it's going to be around $2000.

I feel like the BobbyC sculpt is up there too.

Last edited:
Every time you try to get answers you end up with 4 pages of private jokes :rotfl

Exactly! Glad to see someone gets it. (I still have no clue what half of the comments were about...)

The new 2.0 is gonna be pretty damn good IMO. The laughing sculpt looks like they ripped it off of Adam's. The regular sculpt isn't perfect, but by far HT best to date.

I sent you the link to Adam's deviant art page the other day. You're not gonna find better than that. But IF you can get one outta him it's going to be around $2000.

I feel like the BobbyC sculpt is up there too.

Thanks Mike - That Adam sculpt is absolutely fantastic.

I'm getting the 2.0 EX, but I just think the other is in a league of it's own.

Back