What if Killzone 2 collectibles were to be created??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mancolo

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hello all, today a friend of mine just got the new Killzone 2 game and we started playing the campaign for a bit and let me tell you it is quite an enjoyable game. Not that it is out of the ordinary but it does have great graphics, good story and a hell lot of action and I while looking at the designs of the Hellghast I was wondering : what if certain manufacturing companies were to produce collectibles of this game such as statues, action figures, props and such? And which company suits best for such a task? If they were to be produced and are given a lot of attention I would definatley get something, especially if they were Hellghast. Would anyone agree?

with the success of MGS and Gears of Wars toys/collectibles i'm surprised nothing is out already. besiges MGS4 this is the largest game the PS3 has right now.

Well they should do something,at least some Hellghast. True the Kerberus looks almost like them but it's not. Hot toys would probably make a great job in producing them especially since they use real clothing and such.

Well they should do something,at least some Hellghast. True the Kerberus looks almost like them but it's not. Hot toys would probably make a great job in producing them especially since they use real clothing and such.

Oh I totally agree, just saying we have an idea of what something could look like in that scale.

Hot Toys would be the company of choice, that's for sure. :rock

The Kerberus ... is it from a movie or something and if so do you know what it's called?

Hell yeah man, anime stuff. Fantastic. This one is from Jin-Roh (anime).

You should check out Stray Dog (live action) and The Red Spectacles (live action).

never seen the live action movies, but seen them for sale at best buy. they worth watching???
~~and hot toys could make anything awesome.

Last week, a sculptor showed a glimpsed of his Killzone WIP sculpt. 18-20 inch of pure coolness :rock

IMGP2816.jpg

This is still in progress right? And if so when it's ready could they post their pics please? Thanks.

Back